SSC GD 2022 Notification has been released on 27th October 2022 at the official website www.ssc.nic.in. Online registration starts from 27th October 2022, check SSC GD 2022 details here
SSC GD 2022 Notification Out
SSC GD 2022 Notification Out: The Staff Selection Commission has released a detailed notification for SSC GD 2022 on 27th October 2022 at ssc.nic.in. SSC has announced a total of 24,369 vacancies of Constable (General Duty) in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, Rifleman in AR and Sepoy in NCB. The SSC GD Constable 2022 selection process will consist of Computer Based Examination(CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) followed by Medical Examination and Document Verification. The online registration process has been started on 27th October 2022 and the last date to apply online is 30th November 2022. Interested candidates can go through this article to check eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, and all the important information regarding SSC GD 2022.
Job Summary SSC GD 2022
It is a golden opportunity for government job aspirants to secure their job in such a reputed organization under the Central government. Every year thousands of vacancy posts are filled by the SSC under Government departments. The eligible candidates can go through the below table to check other important information about SSC GD 2022 Notification.
- Exam Name : SSC GD 2022
- Organization : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Notification Release Date : 27th October 2022
- Exam Level : National Level Exam
- Vacancies : 24369
- Eligibility : 10th pass
- Mode of Application : Online
- Selection Process : Online (Computer-Based Test), PET, PST, Medical
- Job Location : All over India
- Official Website : www.ssc.nic.in
The official notification for the SSC GD 2022 has been released on the official website for various vacancies of Constable (General Duty) in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations of the Government of India. SSC GD Constable 2022 is a national-level exam and it is held once a year by the Staff Selection Commission. The direct link to download the SSC GD 2022 Notification pdf is provided below.
Important Dates SSC GD 2022
SSC GD Constable 2022 online registration starts on 27th October 2022. Check the SSC GD 2022 Important Dates from the table below.
- SSC GD Notification Release Date : 27th October 2022
- SSC GD Online Form submission Started: 27th October 2022
- Last Date to Submit Application : 30th November 2022
- Last Date for generating offline challan : 30th November 2022
- Last date for payment through Challan : 01st December 2022
- Last date for payment through Challan (during Working hours of Bank) : 01st December 2022
- SSC GD Application Status : January 2023
- SSC GD Admit Card : January 2023
- SSC GD Exam Date : 2022 January 2023
- SSC GD Answer key : February 2023
- SSC GD Result declaration : March 2023
- SSC GD Physical Date : Notified Later
Vacancy 2022 SSC GD Constable
Out of a total of 24369 vacancies, 2626 have been announced for General Duty Female Constable to be recruited through SSC GD 2022
|Force||SSC GD Constable Female Vacancies|
|Force||SSC GD Constable Male Vacancies|
SSC GD 2022 Apply Online
The SSC GD 2022 Apply online link has been activated by the officials just after the release of the official notification on the official website. The aspirants can apply online from the official portal or from the direct link provided below. The candidates are suggested to apply for SSC GD Constable posts under the central government on or before the last date i.e. 30th November 2022. The direct link to apply online is mentioned below.
SSC GD Constable 2022 – Application Fee
Every candidate must pay an SSC GD Constable application fee of Rs. 100/ to register. Women & candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are exempted from paying the online application fee. Candidates can pay fees either online through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or offline mode by generating a challan for the same.
- General/OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Females ; Fee exempted
How to Apply Online for SSC GD Constable 2022?
Know the steps below that how to apply online for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- Click on the link mentioned above and you will be redirected to the SSC official site directly.
- A page will be opened where you will get the registration and login form.
- If you are already registered for SSC Exams, then fill in the login details to apply for SSC GD Constable. But if you are not registered, then first you need to fill the registration form.
- After login, go to “Apply Now” and fill in all the required details i.e Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Education Qualification, Address, educational qualifications, and all the degrees you hold, etc.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan if applicable.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your Online SSC GD Constable 2022 application process is completed and you can take the printout of the application form for further use.8520/
SSC GD 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- All the aspiring candidates who are dreaming of SSC GD Constable 2022 will have to abide by all the Eligibility Criteria as decided by the SSC Commission. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical standards, etc., and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post(s) before applying.
- The candidates willing to apply online for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 must be a citizen of India, Nepal or Bhutan. Vacancies are state/ UT wise hence a candidate must submit domicile/ PRC against his state/ UT to claim any reservation.
The applicants of SSC GD Constable 2022 age limit must be between the minimum age of 18 years and should not exceed 23 years of age. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-2000 and later than 01-01-2005.
- SC/ST : 5 years
- OBC : 3 years
- Ex- Servicemen : 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on date of reckoning
- Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved) : 5 years
- Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC) : 8 years
- Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ ST) : 10 years
- SSC GD Constable qualification states that, the candidate who has a 10th passed certificate from any recognized Board/ University then he is eligible to apply for SSC GD Exam 2022.
SSC GD 2022 Selection Process
SSC GD 2022 Recruitment process has begun and the candidates will be selected for SSC GD Constable 2022 through the following stages:
- Online Computer Based Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of SSC Constable 2022 is explained in the tables below. The exam comprises three Tiers. Tier-I is mainly screening and scoring exams.
Tier / Type of Examination / Mode of examination
- Stage-I / Objective Multiple Choice / CBT (Online)
- Stage-II / Physical Endurance Test/ Physical Standard Test / Physical Test
- Medical Examination / Medical Examination of Candidates at Hospitals / Medical Test
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern – Tier 1
- Mode of Exam – Objective Type
- Number of Questions- 80 of 2 marks each
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20||40||60 minutes|
|General Knowledge & General Awareness||20||40|
SSC GD Constable 2022 PST/ PET (Physical Eligibility)
- Height ( General ,SC & OBC) : 170
- Height ( ST ) : 162.5
- Chest Expansion (General , SC & OBC) : 80/ 5
- Chest Expansion ( ST ) : 76
- Height ( General ,SC & OBC) : 157
- Height ( ST ) : 150
- Chest Expansion (General , SC & OBC) : Na
- Chest Expansion ( ST ) : NA
For all male candidates including Ex-servicemen and departmental candidates (age-wise), the SSC GD Physical Endurance Test (qualifying) for the post of Constable will be as under: –
Race And Time
- 5 km : 24 Minutes
- 1 Mile for Ladakh Region : 6 ½ Minutes
For all female candidates including departmental candidates (age-wise), SSC GD physical standards will be as under:
Race and Time
- 1.6 km : 8 ½ Minutes
- 800 Metres for Ladakh Region : 4 Minutes
SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2022
SSC GD exam paper latest update in official notification 2022 covers the following subjects :
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Reasoning
- English Comprehension
Let’s have a look at the detailed syllabus of all these 4 sections-
- Verbal Reasoning
- Circular Seating Arrangement
- Linear Seating Arrangement
- Double Lineup
- Blood Relations
- Directions and Distances
- (History, Geography, etc.)
- Mixture and Alligation
- Ordering and Ranking
- Data Sufficiency
- Coding and Decoding
- Code Inequalities
- Current Affairs
- Awards and Honors
- Books and Authors
- Important Dates
- Scientific Research
- Static General Knowledge
- (History, Geography, etc.)
- Persons in News
- Important Schemes
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation
- Mensuration and Geometry
- Quadratic Equation
- Problems of Ages
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportions &
- Mixture and Alligation
- Speed, Distance, and Time
- Time and Work
- Number System
- Data Sufficiency
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Ability
- Active and Passive Voice
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Correction
- Cloze Test
SSC GD Constable Salary 2022
SSC GD Constable Salary 2022 differs for different positions. The basic pay scale for SSC GD is lucrative and varies from Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100. The Constables selected through SSC GD Recruitment will be provided with numerous allowances and perks. Timely promotions are also provided to the constables on the basis of their performances and the duration of the job.
SSC GD Constable Exam Centre
Central Region (CR)/Bihar and Uttar Pradesh:
- Bhagalpur (3201), Darbhanga (3202), Muzaffarpur (3205), Patna (3206), Purnea (3209), Agra (3001), Bareilly (3005), Gorakhpur (3007), Jhansi (3008), Kanpur (3009), Lucknow (3010), Meerut (3011), Prayagraj (3003), Varanasi (3013)
Eastern Region (ER)/Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal:
- Port Blair (4802), Ranchi (4205), Balasore (4601), Berhampore (Odisha) (4602), Bhubaneshwar (4604), Cuttack (4605), Dhenkenal (4611), Rourkela (4610), Sambalpur (4609), Gangtok (4001), Hooghly (4418), Kolkata (4410), Siliguri (4415)
Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)/Lakshadweep, Karnataka and Kerala:
- Kavaratti (9401), Bengaluru (9001), Hubballi (9011), Mangaluru (9008), Ernakulam (9213), Thrissur (9212), Thiruvananthapuram (9211)
Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR)/Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh:
- Bilaspur (6202), Raipur (6204), Durg-Bhilai (6205), Bhopal (6001), Gwalior (6005), Indore (6006), Jabalpur (6007), Satna (6014), Sagar (6015), Ujjain (6016)
North Eastern Region (NER)/ Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura
- Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Imphal (5501), Churachandpur (5502), Ukhrul (5503), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Kohima (5302), Agartala (5601)
Northern Region (NR)/Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand
- Delhi (2201), Ajmer (2401), Alwar (2402), Bharatpur (2403), Bikaner (2404), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407), Sriganganagar (2408), Udaipur (2409), Sikar (2411), Dehradun (2002), Haldwani (2003), Haridwar (2005), Roorkee (2006)
North Western Sub-Region (NWR)/Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh and Punjab
- Chandigarh/Mohali (1601), Hamirpur (1202), Shimla (1203), Jammu (1004), Samba (1010), Srinagar (J&K) (1007), Leh (1005), Amritsar (1404), Jalandhar (1402), Ludhiana (1405), Patiala (1403)
Southern Region (SR)/Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana.
- Chirala (8011), Guntur (8001), Kakinada (8009), Kurnool (8003), Nellore (8010), Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Vizianagaram (8012), Vijaywada (8008), Vishakhapatnam (8007), Puducherry (8401), Chennai (8201), Coimbatore (8202), Madurai (8204), Salem (8205), Tiruchirapalli (8206), Tirunelveli (8207), Vellore (8208), Hyderabad (8601), Karimnagar (8604), Warangal (8603)
Western Region (WR)/Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra
- Panaji (7801), Ahmedabad (7001), Anand (7011), Gandhinagar (7012), Mehsana (7013), Rajkot (7006), Surat (7007), Vadodara (7002), Amravati (7201), Aurangabad (7202), Jalgaon (7214), Kolhapur (7203), Mumbai (7204), Nagpur (7205), Nanded (7206), Nashik (7207), Pune (7208)
How to Apply For SSC Recruitment 2022?
Step-1: Eligible and interested Applicants/Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
Step-2: Apply Website : https://ssc.nic.in/
Step-3: Visit the Staff Selection Commission official website “ssc.nic.in”.
Step-4: Check the full notification.
Step-5: Candidates need to fill in their Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Residential Address, and more.
Step-6: Attach photograph, signature, or other required documents.
Step-7: Pay the application fee.
Step-8: You must take the printout of the submitted online form and fee receipt.
Part-I (One-Time Registration)
- Read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online ‘Registration Form’ and ‘Application Form’.
- Before proceeding with One-Time Registration, keep the following information/documents ready:
a. Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
b. Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
c. Aadhaar Number. If Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at
a later stage):
i. Voter ID Card
iv. Driving License
v. School/ College ID
vi. Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
d. Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10 th ) Examination.
e. Disability Certificate Number, if you are a person with benchmark disability.
- For One-Time Registration, click on ‘Register Now’ link provided in ‘Login’ Section on https://ssc.nic.in.
- One-Time Registration process requires filling up of following information:
a. Basic details
b. Additional and contact details
- For filling up the ‘One-Time Registration Form’, please follow the following steps:
a. Few critical details (e.g. Aadhaar Number, name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth etc.) are required to be entered twice, in the relevant columns of the Registration Form to avoid any inadvertent mistakes in filling up of the form. If there is mismatch between the original and verify data columns, it will not be accepted and an indication to this effect will be given in red text.
b. S No-1, provide information about Aadhaar Number/ Identity Card and its Number. Any one of these Numbers is required to be given.
c. S No-2: Fill your name exactly as given in Matriculation (10 th Class) Certificate. In case, you have made any changes in your name after matriculation, indicate the same at S No-2c and 2d.
d. S No-3: Fill your father’s name exactly as given in Matriculation (10 th Class) Certificate.
e. S No-4: Fill your mother’s name exactly as given in Matriculation (10 th Class) Certificate.
f. S No-5: Fill your date of birth exactly as given in Matriculation (10 th Class) Certificate.
g. S No-6: Matriculation (10 th Class) Examination Details which include:
i. Name of Education Board
ii. Roll Number
iii. Year of passing
h. S No-7: Gender
i. S No-8: Level of Educational Qualification (highest).
j. S No-9: Your Mobile Number which must be a working mobile number as it will be verified through ‘One Time Password’ (OTP). It may be noted that any information which the Commission may like to communicate with you, will be sent on this mobile number only. Your mobile number will also be used for retrieval of password, if required.
k. S No-10: Your Email ID which must be a working Email ID as it will be verified through OTP. It may also be noted that any information which the Commission may like to communicate with you, will be sent on this Email ID only. Your Email ID will also be used for retrieval of password/ Registration Number, if required.
l. Provide detail of State/ UT of your Permanent Address. m. When the Basic Details provided at S No-1 to 10 are saved, you will be required to confirm your mobile number and email ID. On confirmation, your data will be saved and your Registration Number will be displayed on the screen. Your Registration Number and Password will be provided to you on your mobile number and Email ID
.n. You have to complete the Registration Process within 14 days failing which your Registration Details saved so far will be deleted.
o. Login using your Registration Number as username and auto generated password provided to you on your mobile and email. Change your password,when prompted on first login.
p. After successful password change, you need to login again using your Registration Number and changed password.
q. On successful login, information about the ‘Basic Details’ so far filled by you will be displayed. You may edit it, if required or proceed further by clicking on ‘Next’ button at the bottom to complete your one-time Registration.
r. S No-11: Provide information about your Category.
s. S No-12: Provide information about your Nationality
t. S No-13: Provide information about visible Identification Mark. You may be
required to show the above Identification Mark at various stages of examination.
u. S No-14: Provide information about benchmark disabilities, if any. If you are suffering from any specific benchmark disability identified suitable for government jobs, then provide Disability Certification Number.
v. S No: 15 to 18: Provide information about your Permanent and Present Address. Save the data and proceed further to the last Part of the Registration Process.
w. Save the information provided. Take draft printout and review the information filled in the Registration Form carefully, before ‘Final Submit’.
x. Read the ‘Declaration’ carefully, if you agree with the declaration, click ‘I Agree’.
y. Upon clicking ‘Final Submit’ different OTPs will be sent on your mobile number and Email ID. You need to enter one of the two OTPs at designated field to complete the Registration Process.
- Though you can edit/ modify your One-time Registration data, you must be very cautious while filling up details in the One-time Registration. Wrong/ incorrect information may lead to cancellation of your candidature.
- YOU ARE AGAIN CAUTIONED THAT NAME, FATHER’S NAME,MOTHER’S NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, MATRICULATION EXAMINATION DETAILS SHOULD BE FILLED EXACTLY AS RECORDED IN MATRICULATION CERTIFICATE. YOUR CANDIDATURE MAY GET CANCELLED IN CASE OF INCORRECT/ WRONG INFORMATION
- After submission of Basic information, if the registration process is not completed within 14 days, your data will be deleted from the system.
Part-II (Online Application Form)
SSC GD 2022 – FAQs
Q1. When is SSC GD 2022 Notification released?
Ans SSC GD 2022 Notification is released on 27th October 2022.
Q2. What are the apply online dates of SSC GD 2022?
Ans. The apply online dates for SSC GD 2022 are 27th October 2022 to 30th November 2022.
Q3. What is the date for SSC GD 2022 Exam?
Ans. SSC GD 2022 exam is scheduled to be held in January 2022.
Q4. What is the minimum age prescribed for SSC GD 2022?
Ans. The minimum age prescribed for SSC GD 2022 is 18 years.
Q5. How many language options will be available for the SSC GD Constable Exam 2022?
Ans. SSC GD Constable Exam 2022 will have two Language options that are English and Hindi.