RTE Online Admission 2023: Many schemes are implemented by the government in the field of education. RTE Online Admission 2023 is also one such useful scheme in education sector. Now you can educate your children from class 1 to 8 in a private school completely free. When to fill the form for RTE Online Admission 2023, RTE What is the admission process? We will get information about etc. today in this post. Under the right to education 2009, students are admitted to private schools on 25% seats. According to the Right to Education Act 2009, free admission to private schools is given to students in class 1.
RTE Online Admission 2023
|Admission Name||RTE Online Admission 2023|
|RTE Online Admission 2023 Notification||March, 2023|
|RTE Form Date||10th April, 2023|
|Article Category||Various Forms|
When RTE admission form will start
The process of RTE admission is started every year by the education department usually in the month of April. In which the student is given admission till the vacation which opens in the month of June. This year RTE Admission 2023 date has not been announced yet. It is likely that the process will start in the month of April. Keep visiting the official website https://rte.orpgujarat.com/ regularly for complete process of RTE admission.
Official Website : Click Here
RTE Online Admission 2023 Process
The complete process of RTE admission is phase wise as follows.
- The complete admission program of RTE Admission is announced by the education department of the government usually in the month of April by advertising in the newspapers.
- The online form has to be filled from the RTE Admission official website within the specified dates.
- While selecting schools in the online form, a private school located within 6 km from the residence of the student can be selected.
- After filling the online form, this form does not have to be deposited in hard copy. But this form filled online is verified by the district office. Which is approved if appropriate. If any document is missing, it is rejected.
- After completion of form filling and verification, merit is generated through software. And admission is given to the students who release the merit based round.
- The admitted student has downloaded the admission letter online and has to go to the school where he/she has been admitted for admission.
RTE Online Admission 2023 Document List
- Proof of residence
- Parent’s Caste Certificate
- birth certificate
- Income certificate of guardian
- BPL (BPL RATION CARD)
- Nomadic Tribes and Freed Tribes: Certificate from Mamlatdarshree or Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Authority.
- Orphan child: Certificate from Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of that district
- Child in need of care and protection: Certificate from Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of that district
- Kindergarten children: Certificate from Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of that district
Child Labor / Children of Migrant Labourers: Certificate from the Labor Officer of the District Labor and Employment Department
- Children with Cerebral Palsy: Civil Surgeon’s Certificate
- Children with Special Needs (Divyang): Civil Surgeon’s Certificate (Minimum 40%)
- (ART) Children receiving anti-retroviral therapy: Civil surgeon certificate Children of Martyred
- Jawans: Example of the Competent Officer of the Account concerned
- For category having only one daughter: Example of single girl child of Talati cum Minister for rural area, Chief Officer for municipal area and Competent Officer for metropolitan area.
Children studying in Anganwadi
Students who have studied in a Government Anganwadi for at least 2 years and whose names are registered on the ICDS-CAS webportal means that the students who have studied in that Anganwadi must submit an attested copy of the Anganwadi Worker of the concerned Anganwadi or the competent authority as determined from time to time by the Govt.
- Child’s Aadhaar Card: Copy of child’s Aadhaar Card
- Guardian’s Aadhar Card: Copy of Guardian’s Aadhaar Card
- Bank Details: Xerox copy of bank account passbook of the child or guardian
Instructions for parents
As many parents do not know how to fill the online form, they fill the online form with others. In which many times a school is selected where one does not want to take admission, so if admission is obtained, there is no change in it later. So parents should take special care in selecting the school while filling the form. Also, after receiving the RTE admission notification, the parents are given time to submit the documents first. Then online form filling starts. So first the necessary documents should be collected.
|Official Website||Click Here|