Pradhan mantri shram yogi maandhan yojana 2022.Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan (PM- SYM) | Ministry 2022.
Search Common Service Center in India- Common Service Centers have been opened in India by central government at block level. You can locate your nearest Common Service Center in your locality. Choose your State from below Dropdown to Search List of Common Service Centers in State.
About CSC- Various services have been provided by CSC in India. You can visit your nearest CSC for any service like Aadhar Card Registration, Aadhar Enrollment, E-Aadhar Letter Download & Print, various insurance services, Passport, LIC, E-Nagrik & E- District Services like Birth & Death Certificate. The other services also may be provided like Ration Card Application Form, Pension, NIOS Registration, PAN Card etc. at your Local CSC Center.
List of services which are provided by common service centers
Government to consumers:- here we can provide a list of services which are provided by a government to their citizens. You need to check all services needed at the time of the at CSC center. The CSC center can play a vital role in citizen’s life so they can easily apply all type of services in one place. You need to take a look here with its name.
- Premium Collection Services of LIC, SBI, ICICI Prudential, AVIVA DHFL and Other
- Insurance Companies
- E-Nagrik & E- District Services (Birth/ Death Certificate)
- Pension Services
- NIOS Registration
- Apollo Telemedicine
- NIELIT Services
- Aadhar Printing and Enrollment
- PAN Card
- Electoral Services
- E-Courts and Results Services
- State Electricity and Water Bill Collection Services
- IHHL Project of MoUD (Swachh Bharat)
- Digitize India
- Cyber Gram
- Services of Department of Post
The scheme is meant for old age protection and social security of Unorganised Workers (UW) who are mostly engaged as rickshaw pullers, street vendors, mid-day meal workers, head loaders, brick kiln workers, cobblers, rag pickers, domestic workers, washer men, home-based workers, own account workers, agricultural workers, construction workers, beedi workers, handloom workers, leather workers, audio – visual workers or in similar other occupations.
- Should be an unorganised worker (UW)
- Entry age between 18 and 40 years
- Monthly Income ₹15000 or below
- Should not be
- engaged in Organized Sector (membership of EPF/NPS/ESIC)
- an income tax payer
- He/ She should possess
- Aadhar card
- Savings Bank Account / Jan Dhan account number with IFSC
Complete Enrolment Process click here…
- pradhan mantri shram yogi maan dhan yojana apply online
- pradhan mantri shram yogi mandhan yojana
- pradhan mantri maan dhan yojana online apply
- pmsym login
- pmsym scheme
- pmsym csc
- pm shram yogi maan dhan scheme launched
- pm sym apply online
- Process Flow – Enrolment in
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan (PM-SYM)
Scheme details and scheme eligibility and process for enrolment, location of facilitation centres/CSC points will be available at LIC Website and MOLE website. Beneficiaries may visit facilitation desks at District Labour Offices, LIC offices, Central Labour offices, EPF and ESIC Offices
- Should be an unorganised worker
- Entry age between 18 and 40 years
- Monthly Income Rs 15000 or below
Should not be
engaged in Organized Sector or with membership of EPF/NPS/ESIC
an income tax payer
He/ She should possess
Savings Bank Account / Jan Dhan account number with IFSC
Interested eligible person shall visit nearest CSC centre. Location of CSC centre can be ascertained from the information page on web sites of LIC of India, Ministry of Labour and Employment and CSC.
While going to CSC for enrolment, he shall carry with him the following :
Savings/Jan Dhan Bank Account details along with IFS Code ( Bank Passbook or Cheque Leave/book or copy of bank statement as evidence of bank account )
Initial contribution amount in cash for enrolment under the scheme
Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) present at the CSC will key-in aadhar number, name of subscriber as printed on aadhar card and date of birth as given in aadhar card and the same will be verified with UIDAI database.
Further details like Bank Account details, Mobile Number, Email-id, if any, spouse and nominee details will be captured.Self-certification for eligibility conditions will be done.
System will auto calculate monthly contribution payable according to age of the subscriber.
Subscriber shall also pay the amount of 1st subscription in cash to the VLE who will generate receipt to be handed over to the subscriber.
Enrolment Form cum Auto Debit mandate will also be printed which will then be signed by the subscriber. VLE then shall scan the signed enrolment cum auto debit mandate and upload into the system.
At the same time, a unique Shram Yogi Pension Account Number will be generated and Shram Yogi Card will be printed at CSC
With completion of process, subscriber will be having with him Shram Yogi Card and signed copy of enrolment form for his record.
He will also receive regularly SMS on activation of auto debit and Shram Yogi Pension Account details.
- CLICK HERE TO FIND CSC CENTER IN YOUR CITY
- PMSYM : Pradhan mantri Shram Yogi Man Dhan Yojna Pension Information Here
- Official Website : Click Here