Mafat Plot Yojana Gujarat Official Form Declared : Gujarat 100 Choras Var Mafat Plot Yojana, Dear Ojas Job Portal Readers today we bring Gujarat Government important Scheme for Land less household. This Scheme name is Mafat Plot Yojana Gujarat 100 Choras Var Mafat Plot Yojana 2021. Mafat Plot Yojna [100 Choras Var] Gujarat The State Government’s Scheme Of Free House Plots For Landless Farm Laborers And Rural Artisans Living Below The Poverty Line In Rural Gujarat Has Been In Operation Since The Year 1972.
The government has implemented a scheme to provide 100 sq. Ft. Plots to homeless families living in rural areas of the state.
Who Gets The Benefit
- Those who have no plot
- Those who come from socio-economic and caste based census-2011 in rural areas with eligible family or state or center Qualified for government housing building assistance
- Those who must be adults.
- There should be no plot or house in the name of husband or wife anywhere in the state.
- Those who have been living in the rural area for the last one year
- In whose name there should be no agricultural land or in the joint name and in the name of the father and in the case of the applicant in that land,
In case of irrigated land it should not be more than half a hectare and in case of non-irrigated land it should not be more than one hectare.
Evidence Of Attachment / Submission To The Application
(1) Birth registration certificate, school leaving certificate, election card or any one of the Aadhaar card as proof of adulthood
(2) Any one of the ration card, election card or Aadhar card as proof of identity and residency.
(3) If they do not hold land / as a heir, they will get the land which is falling apart. Village Sample No-2
(4) The land / house in rural / urban area at any place in the State in the name of him or any member of his family from the applicant Meaning of affidavit in prescribed form.
Free Plot Application
Free Plot application is a unique innovation in the real estate world. With the help of this app, you can easily search your desired Plots, Streets/Roads and Precincts within neon-seconds in a single click. My Plot app essence your Real Estate Business catalog into every one pocket and be able to up it effortlessly.
Features of My Plot Application:
- All Precincts in one Application.
- 2My Plot App works Online.
- With single touch you can see Precincts, Road/Street and Plots of both categories Residential and commercial.
- Search all Residential and commercial plots within neon seconds.
- With the help of My Plot application, you can also see the available Precincts of Bahria Town Karachi & DHA Lahore available Streets/Road in Precincts and also can see the available Plots in Streets/Roads.
- Auto-update will be available in case of any changes in map or Launching of new Precincts.
- In My Plot Application we mentioned all misprinted figures of map one by one.
- Take screenshot / Screen Recording of your desired location and share with your clients.
- My Plot Application available on Play Store with the name of “My Plot”.
- Check all the Projects of Bahria Town Karachi , Bahria Town Lahore , Bahria Town Rawalpindi & DHA Lahore Installment Plan, Down Payment, Transfer Fee, NDS Form, and Authority Letter and other important details.
Mafat Plot Yojana Gujarat Official Form Download Link
Download Mafat Plot Yojna Gujarat All Paripatra – Gr
1. Mafat Plot Yojna Ma Sudhara Paripatra Dated: 13-03-18
2. Mafat Plot Yojna Ma Sudhara Paripatra Dated: 01-05-17
3. Mafat Plot Yojna Ane Sardar Awas Yojna Sanklit Tharav Dated: 06-08-16
4. Mafat Plot Yojna Ane Sardar Awas Yojna Sanklit Tharav Dated: 11-09-15
5. Mafat Plot Yojna Land Committee Meeting Paripatra Dated: 24-04-15
100 Choras Var Mafat Plot Yojna Detail And Download Tharav(Resolution)
All most have gam ma rehta loko Under the Housing Scheme of the Center, qualifying for housing assistance. Must have been living in the village for at least one year. In this particular case, the The sahay yojana was beneficiaries having eligibility conditions are not allowed to obstruct the 100-square meter limit and there is a limit of 10 lakh per gram panchayat for private land acquisition. This read All limit has been abolished. Apart from this, the cost.