Loan For Foreign Study | વિદેશ અભ્યાસ લોન 2021 | Foreign Education Loan Scheme | Videsh Abhyas Loan Sahay Online Form Gujarat | વિદ્યાર્થીઓને વિદેશમાં અભ્યાસ માટે લોન । Samaj Kalyan Yojana | Foreign Education Load Scheme । બિન અનામત યોજના
Gujarat Non-Reserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation (GUEEDC) works to understand the plight of non-reserved classes. Understands the problems of non-reserved class and recommends to the Government for solution. After studying various schemes related to social welfare, Bin-Anamat prepares recommendations of welfare schemes for classes. The Non-Reserved Class Commission runs various welfare schemes such as educational study scheme loans, meal bill assistance, coaching assistance (tuition assistance), Coaching assistance for JEE, GUJCET, NEET exams, training assistance for competitive exams and foreign study loan etc.
Loan For Foreign Study
Clean students of non-reserved caste in the state can get good and higher education abroad and the study is implemented by the Government of Gujarat for the purpose of helping the economic situation. By Gujarat Unreserved Educational & Economic Development Corporation
Loan For Foreign Study લોનની પાત્રતા
● For MBBS after Std-12, Bachelors (valid even if degree is obtained after Diploma)
● Those who have 60℅ or more in standard-12 have this Get the benefit of the scheme.
● If the annual income of the family is less than Rs.
Loan For Foreign Study લોન કેટલી મળે
Within the total limit of 15 lakhs (fifteen lakhs) for higher studies abroad under Loan For Foreign Study scheme The limit is payable at 4% simple interest.
Loan For Foreign Study લોન લેવા માટે ડોક્યુમેન્ટ
Bin anamat aayog sets the policy for students to take loans for study abroad. To take a loan of non-reserve scheme Determined documents are defined as follows.
1. Prescribed sample application form
2. Certificate of non-reserved class
3. Copy of Aadhaar card
4. Certificate of income
5. Admission letter
6. Copy of marksheet of standard-12 and above studies
7. Marksheet of standard 10 and 12
8. School Leaving Example (LC)
9. Copy of passport
10. Visa Copy
11. Air Ticket
12. Proof of Fees to be paid / paid every year
13. Copy of first page of applicant’s bank passbook
14. Mortgage / burden note and 5 bank checks
15. Consent letter for property mortgage as per appendix-3
16. Approval of the guarantor and property valuation report and grounds of property as per Appendix-1.
Bin-Anamat Loan માટેનાં દસ્તાવેજો/જામીન
● The total loan amount for the entire course is Rs. 7.50 lakhs or less The student applying for the loan is worth one and a half times the loan amount The burden must be placed on one’s own or relative’s property.
● Each borrower will have to give 5 (five) post dated checks signed in favor of the corporation (for the corporation).
The total loan amount for the full course is Rs. 7.50 lakhs If more than the total amount of own or The immovable property of any other relative will have to be mortgaged in favor of the corporation.
Loan For Foreign Study લોન માટે અરજી ક્યાં કરવી
To take a foreign study loan operating as a non-reserve loan, the applicant student has to go to the following website and fill the online form before going abroad. After filling the online form, the required documents have to be uploaded on the website.
Loan For Foreign Study લોન પરત ચૂકવણી
- One in 5 (five) years after completion of the course of total loan up to Rs. 5.00 lakhs The same monthly installments have to be paid.
- In case of loan above Rs. 5.00 lakhs, it will have to be repaid in equal monthly installments in 6 (six) years after 1 year of completion of the course.
- The money paid will have to be credited as interest on the first money.
- Even before the time limit fixed by the student taking foreign study loan Will also be able to repay the loan.