Indian Army has recently invited application for the post of Short Service Commission in Officers Training Academy,Chennai. This is a good chance for any candidate who is Engineering Graduates.For which Indian students have to apply online.All details for this recruitment like education qualification,vacancy,age limit,salary etc. given below.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering
Graduates and also from Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who died in
harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army. Course will
commence in Apr 2023 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
SSC Army Recruitment 2022 Notification
The candidates can download the official notification for Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 through the direct link given below for the candidates. The official notification with full details would be out on the official website.
Organaization Name: Indian Army
Posts Name: Short Service Officer
No. Of Vacancy: 189
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: India
Salary: Rs. 56,000 To 2,50,000
Last Date of Application: 24th August 2022
Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army SSC Vacancy 2022
Men SSC Tech Course: 175
Women SSC Tech Course :14
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2022 Qualification
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- SSC(Tech)- 60 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 31 Women:20 to 27 years as on 01 Apr 2023 (Candidates born between 02 Apr 1996 and 01 Apr 2003, both days inclusive).
- Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only:SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech)- A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Apr 2023.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment Selection Process
- Shortlisting of Applications.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut-off % will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure at the SSB. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II.
- Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day.
- Duration of SSB interviews is five days.