Making water tanks for drip irrigation is made easier with the help of the Gujarat Water Tanks Making Scheme for Farmers@ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in programme. Only those farmers who have implemented micro irrigation or a micro irrigation system in order to benefit from this scheme are eligible for the benefits of the scheme. For all survey numbers, the benefit of this plan will only be available once in a lifetime. holders of farmer accounts in the state of Gujarat who use micro irrigation or micro irrigation systems. In the event of personal assistance for 1000 cubic metres, the beneficiary would get 50% of the cost of building a water tank or a maximum of 9.80 lakhs, whichever is less. (Also see the official government resolution provided below.) Government funding is available for this.
- Aadhaar card
- Identity card
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number (for registration )
Online Application Process
- Step: First, visit the program’s official website at https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in.
- Step: It will open the home page in the window in front of you, after which you must select the “schemes / ” option to be taken to the next page.
- Step: At this point, you must select from a variety of plans. You can select agricultural programmes. then Select Drums And Two Plastic Baskets Scheme from the menu.
- Step: At this point, you will be asked if you have already enrolled for the programme or not. Click “No” and then “Proceed” because you are not signed up.
- Step: After that, select “new registration.”
- Action: This will bring up a registration form for you to fill out. You currently
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Government Official Resolution||Click Here|