Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2022 Apply @gsi.gov.in : Geological Survey of India invites application from eligible candidates for ordinary Grade Driver post. Applications are invited from the candidates through offline mode. Candidates who have willing to work in North Eastern Region are instructed to submit their application form in prescribed format. Totally 25 Posts are to be filled for the above posts at GSI. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Job Summary Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||Geological Survey of India (GSI)|
|Name Of Posts||Ordinary Grade Driver|
|No. Of Posts||25 Posts|
|Job category||Government Job|
|Application Last Date||Within 45 Days (i.e. 13.09.2022)|
- Ordinary Grade Driver – 25 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should possess Matriculation or it’s equivalent and must have LMV and HMV driving license.
Salary/ pay scale
- Rs.19,900/- To Rs. 63,200/-
- Candidates should not exceed 25 years of age.
- Departmental Candidates up to 40 years.
Application Process & Other Details
- About More Details For Read Official Notification.
- Written Test/ Skill Test/ Interview Based
Steps To Apply GSI Recruitment 2022 ?
- Offline mode of application form is acceptable by GSI.
- Address: ADG & HOD, North Eastern Region, Geological Survey of India, Lumbatngen, Rynjah Shillong-793006”.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before applying.
- Application Last Date : Within 45 Days (i.e. 13.09.2022)